Friday, September 18, 2009

Label : It's finally updated!
Mood : :X

yeah! guess i shld update on my blog :X
been hearing alot of "y nvr update?" so and stuffs.
so this post is dedicated to those who want me to update :]
hmmm...
having my holidays since last weeks i think?
so i'm still left with a month of holidays ><
anyway i had started work for a few days. kidda tired mayb too long nvr work.
basically the work is only 2 weeks and the working days are work 3 days rest 3 days followed by work 4 days rest 4 days. 7am - 7pm! 6/hr
which means left another 2 weeks of holidays then. any lobangs? haha more work more money :DD

well, my exams results coming out soon. zz hope i could get at least a 3.0 for my gpa? best higher and no fail for any module will do. talking abt sch, kidda missing it. cafe 2 foods and not forgetting pool!
why cuz it's cheaper than outside! hahahaha

oh yeah, sat night at hg sec gangshow DISCOPOP was great.
feel that i didn waste my night at there.
~~party'ed~~
btw. saw cassandra.
sms her the whole night. Lols.
anw it's a great sat night party-ing

shall update soon if the lazy bug does not bug on me :DD